McAfee Jobs: McAfee is hiring Software Engineer Intern position at Bengaluru location. Interested candidates can follow below for all the details and apply link.
McAfee Software Engineer Intern
- Company name: McAfee India
- Website: www.mcafee.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 25,000 Per Month (Expected)
About the role:
- Develop well-structured, legible code that meets functional requirements, taking care to ensure quality and maintainability of your solutions. Follow the style and practices of Modern C++/Python development.
- Perform analysis and design using object-oriented techniques and, where applicable, learn and apply software design patterns to devise elegant solutions that can be easily maintained and extended.
- Participate in code reviews within the team and with senior engineers.
- Write unit-tests to verify the integrity of your code and work with Automation Engineers to help devise automated functional tests.
- Follow engineering processes to ensure the highest quality products and contribute to innovation on Windows or Linux platforms.
- Develop automation framework using Python or similar tools.
- Work with OS in virtual environments like VM-Workstation, ESX server.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee Enterprise to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page.
- After reading, navigate to the bottom and click on Apply Now link.
- You will be redirected to Myworkdayjobs’ website.
- Recheck the job position details and click on Apply Now.
- Now, sign in to your workday account if you have. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and submit.