Swiggy off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Sales Manager position. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Swiggy is an online food ordering and delivering platform that was founded in 2014 by Sriharsha Majety Nandan Reddy. Initially, it was released in the Bangalore and later on, it was released in many cities. As per the September 2021 report, the company is operating in 500 Indian cities.
Swiggy off campus drive
- Company name: Swiggy
- Website: swiggy.com
- Job Position: Associate Sales Manager
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: Any Graduate/ PG
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 5 LPA (Expected)
- Fulfilling sales charters for cities based upon agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence
- Sign Contracts with restaurants and handle inquiries from existing and new clients
- Gather sales lead from the market and approach restaurants actively for conversion
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same (such as discounting constructs, adding images & descriptions in the menu, reducing cancellation etc)
- Grow revenue for Swiggy through upselling, cross-selling, Ads investment, and other channels as may be applicable
- A person has to complete sales reporting activities for Swiggy, including competition intelligence, keeping track of partner visits, and recent trends in the city which he or she manages
- Should be able to handle potential clients when on the field as the first in command
- Graduates or Post Graduates with 0-6 months of experience in the sales domain or freshers
- Knowledge of e-commerce activities or how the food delivery industry works (Not mandatory)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Confident, Pleasing, and a go-getter personality
- Average communication skills in English & Effective local language skills are mandatory
- Should have basic numerical skills (Eg. growth degrowth)
- Good Negotiation and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- Knowledge of MS Office or a similar suite is a plus
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.swiggy.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Swiggy off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Swiggy Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Swiggy recruitment?
You can apply to the Swiggy off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Swiggy Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Swiggy send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Swiggy sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Swiggy careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Swiggy off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Swiggy ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.