Logitech JOBS: Logitech is hiring for Junior Automation Analyst position at Chennai location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Related: Toshiba is hiring for Trainee Engineer.
Logitech Junior Automation Analyst
- Company name: Logitech
- Website: www.logitech.com
- Job Position: Junior Automation Analyst
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 4.4 LPA (Expected)
Logitech is a Product Organization with strong Brand Equity. Our Product Design group strives to develop products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight.
A fundamental part of our strategy is to be a key enabler for bringing in the power of Robotic Process Automation technologies across business groups and functions
The Robotic Process Automation Developer will work as part of the Digital Platforms team to Develop, Deploy and Operate RPA solutions to meet the RPA program objectives and will be located in Chennai, India You will embrace new technology, have a flair for building efficient and stable automations which is intended to Scale and Sustain
Required Skill Sets:
- 0-1 years Experience with Information Technology or Computer Science Background
- Excellent Problem Solving and Troubleshooting capability
- Strong team player with professional mindset
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Coachable and having a continuous development mindset
Nice to Have:
- RPA development experience (Preferable)
- Knowledge in UiPath (Preferable)
- Involvement in AI related projects
- Hands on in development with C# .NET, Python, Java would be preferable
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.jobvite.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply