Accenture Jobs: Accenture is hiring for Application Development New Associate Interns. All the candidates who are going to pass-out in 2022/ 2023 are eligible to apply for this job role. More details are as follows.
Accenture Application Development New Associate
- Company name: Accenture
- Website: accenture.com
- Job Position: Application Development New Associate
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Intern
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any
- Batch: 2022/ 2023
- Intern Type: Paid
You can join the Accenture Internship Programme from any academic discipline; we’re particularly keen on students from Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computing, Computer Science. To apply, please contact your university’s internship/placement team for details. Candidates must meet the below criteria:
- Be on course to achieve a minimum of 2.2 grade in your degree.
- Be in your penultimate year at university.
- Be in a degree course where placement is a requirement.
- Possess a passion and genuine interest in technology.
- Have the ability to obtain and analyse information and solve problems.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Be eager to learn and capable of adapting in a continuously changing technology environment.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Accenture’s official website.
- Click on Apply Now and you will be asked to fill the registration form.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.