Amazon Jobs: Amazon is hiring for Associate Marketing Specialist position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of Graduate/ PG are only eligible to apply for this job role. More details and the apply link are as follows.
UP Next: Amazon is hiring for Associate Quality Services.
Amazon Associate Marketing Specialist
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: Amazon.jobs
- Job Position: Associate Marketing Specialist
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: Graduate/ PG
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 3 LPA (Expected)
- Support production of digital assets such as Emails, Webinars, PDFs, Websites, etc
- Ensure that assets produced have the right quality as per guidelines
- Interact with internal customers to understand requirements, timelines and deliver output within ETA
- Coordinate with internal support functions
- Ability to work with data and evaluate trends/patterns
- Participate & drive daily/weekly stand ups and task prioritization
- Coordinating training & mentoring sessions
- Periodical review of work of new hires (with guidance of Managers) and providing on-going feedback in the initial training phase
- Develop training material for the team and lead training and development for the team
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the internal stakeholders
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations
- Executes standard, small-scale projects or assigned components of a larger project to improve processes, using tools or reporting to achieve quality metrics or improvements
- Graduate degree in any discipline
- Working knowledge of HTML & SQL
- From 0 to 1 year experience in Operations (Ex CS , Back Office and Content Reviewing & Moderation)
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts
- Working knowledge of Computer Applications like- MS Word and MS Excel
- Detail Oriented
- Flexible in work timing
- Familiar with Internet search tools
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Access, Excel, Power Point and Word) to maintain reports and metrics
- Good Data Analysis and Mining Skills
- Experience in creating ETLs
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (including VBA, Pivot Tables, array functions, Power Pivots, etc.)
- Ability to work in a diverse environment
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Amazon Jobs’ website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.