Amazon Careers: Amazon is hiring for Customer Service Associate at Bengaluru location. Interested candidates of Inter/ Diploma/ Any Graduation can follow below for all the details and apply link.
Amazon is an American multinational E-commerce company that was established on 5 July 1994 by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington, United States. The company’s headquarters are in Seattle, Washington, United States, and since July 2021, Andy Jassy has been the Chief Executive Officer. As per the 2021 report, 1,608,000 employees are working in the firm.
Amazon Customer Service Associate
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: Amazon.jobs
- Job Position: Virtual Customer Service
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: Any
- Salary: Min 2.6 LPA (Expected)
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the hirepro’s website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.