Amazon Careers: Amazon is hiring for Customer Service Associate at Bengaluru location. Interested candidates of Inter/ Diploma/ Any Graduation can follow below for all the details and apply link.
Amazon is an American multinational E-commerce company that was established on 5 July 1994 by Jeff Bezos in Bellevue, Washington, United States. The company’s headquarters are in Seattle, Washington, United States, and since July 2021, Andy Jassy has been the Chief Executive Officer. As per the 2021 report, 1,608,000 employees are working in the firm.
Amazon Customer Service Associate
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: Amazon.jobs
- Job Position: Virtual Customer Service
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Min 12th Pass
- Batch: Any
- Salary: Min 2.6 LPA (Expected)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the hirepro’s website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.