Amazon recruitment: Amazon is hiring for IT Services Support Associate position in the Hyderabad location. The candidates of 10 + 2 / Diploma / Graduate can follow below to apply for this job role.
Related: Zycus is hiring for Java Developer.
Amazon IT Services Support Associate
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: Amazon.jobs
- Job Position: IT Services Support Associate
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: 10 + 2 / Diploma / Graduate
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: 3.2 LPA (Expected)
- 10 + 2 / Diploma / Graduate
- Strong verbal and written English communication skill.
- Six months experience in an IT or customer service role troubleshooting with the ability to decipher technical terminology and explain the situation or issue in laymen’s terms for the customer.
- The ability to quickly adapt to differing operating systems while including PC hardware and software issues and software incompatibilities.
- Able to apply critical thinking to determine next steps needed to resolve contacts.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize internal customer needs.
- Display a commitment to quality and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Adherence to shift schedules and timeliness are key requirements.
- Strong soft skills to deal with varying forms of communications.
- The ability to decipher technical terminology and explain in laymen’s terms to your customer.
- Able to effectively create trouble tickets that are clear and concise to the issue and resolution.
- Be able to think in logical steps to resolve the issue at hand.
- Able to adapt to fast paced environment.
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Amazon’s Jobs website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.