Amazon off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Customer KYC Support. Candidates who completed Graduation/10 +2 are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Delhi location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Related: ABB Recruitment | Graduate Trainee.
Amazon is a multinational technology company based in the United States. Jeff Bezos founded it in 1994, and it has headquarters in Seattle, Washington, and Arlington, Virginia. The CEO of the company is Andy Jassy. The corporation employed 1,544,000 people and generated total revenue of US$469.822 billion in 2021.
Amazon off campus drive
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.com
- Job Position: Customer KYC Support
- Location: Delhi
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Graduation/ 10 +2
- Batch: Any
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Effectively communicate in a clear and professional manner at all times
- Provides/ expedites prompt and efficient service to Amazon customers/ delivery partners
- Effectively manage sensitive cases by reporting up the escalation matrix
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills
- Maintains or exceeds targeted performance metrics
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and identify trends to suggest process improvements
Eligibility and Skills Required:
- Graduation/10 +2 in any specialization from a recognized university.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English language.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customer’s issues without distraction to resolution
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Self-disciplined, detail oriented and willing to work in night shifts
- Team player, flexible per business requirement, ability to quickly learn & successfully adapt in dynamic environment
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the amazon.jobs website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Amazon off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.