American Express JOBS: American Express is hiring for Engineer position at Gurugram location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
American Express Engineer
- Company name: American Express
- Website: www.americanexpress.com
- Job Position: Engineer
- Location: Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 10 LPA (Expected)
- Drive user story analysis and elaboration, design and develop software applications, and test and build automation tools
- Own all technical aspects of software development (architecture, design and development of systems) for assigned applications
- Perform hands-on software development, API specs, doing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints
- Drive consistent development practices – tools and common components
- Develop deep understanding of tie-ins with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Work with technical product managers contributing to blueprints, and assisting with annual planning of feature sets
- Identify opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges
- Effectively communicate to internal and external business partners on solution design
- Mentor other engineers
- Strong analytical & strategic thinking skills
- Ability to interpret technical /business objectives and challenges
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Agile Methodologies
- Software development/ testing
- Object oriented analysis and design across multiple platform
- Designing High Availability applications
- Product Engineering Knowledge
- Knowledge of outbound communication technologies
- Platform engineering knowledge (e.g Credit/Payments/Merchant services/Ecommerce platforms)
- Java 8 & above, J2EE, REST APIs
- Node, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Relation DBMSs –DB2, NoSql – Couchbase, S3
- AngularJS, React and Node.js
- GoF design patterns
- Microservices design patterns
- Event driven programming paradigm using kakfa, solace, MQs clusters.
- Source control (Git, Bitbucket etc). Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven, XLR, Mockito, JMeter)
- Knowledge of VSS, IaaS, PaaS. Container Concepts (LXD, Docker). Orchestration Concepts (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm)
- Knowledge of microdose, vertx, typescript will be an additional advantage.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the aexp.eightfold.ai website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply