BCG off campus drive is recruiting candidates for HR Operations Graduate Trainee. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the New Delhi location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: TCS Recruitment | Internship.
BCG is a global management consulting firm headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The company was founded on July 1, 1963. Bruce Henderson established BCG. The company’s headquarters are in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Christoph Schweizer currently serves as the corporation’s acting CEO. According to 2020 estimates, the corporation earns approximately $8.60 billion.
BCG off campus drive
- Company name: Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Website: bcg.com
- Job Position: HR Operations Graduate Trainee
- Location: New Delhi
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 1 Year
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Above 3.5 LPA (Expected)
- Responsible for entering and maintaining employee data within our HR system
- Maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements and internal standards
- Support recruiting as needed with background checking process
- Assist with general employee requests, letters, verifications, etc. including generating visa invitation
- letters for any GS employees travelling
- Generate reporting for GS Hub HR Leads such as GS employee anniversaries, milestones etc.
- Keep track of employees’ probationary periods
- Process employee paperwork related to new hires, transfers, address changes, additional payments,
- status changes, and employee exits with sensitivity to the confidential nature of the information
- Assemble and update all materials for employee packets and communications, including new hires,
- transfers, parental leaves, Short Term Disability, FMLA, and employee exits
- Coordinate with support functions for newhire laptops, accesses, payroll setups etc.
- Provide general support to GS HR team and perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Service-oriented, flexible,and able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrates accountability, ownership,and ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong accuracy and rigorous attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a concise and effective style in oral and written communication.
- Comfort with working on large data sets.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.bcg.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the BCG off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.