BuroHappold is hiring for Associate Infrastructure Engineer position at the Hyderabad and Mumbai location. The pass-out candidates of BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Do you want to know more details about this job? If yes then follow below.
BuroHappold Associate Infrastructure Engineer
- Company name: BuroHappold
- Website: burohappold.com
- Job Position: Associate Infrastructure Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad/ Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – (Civil)
- Batch: 2021 and below
- Salary: Min 5 LPA (Expected)
- Manage the delivery of single and/or multidisciplinary projects, balancing demands and priorities
- Oversee and review civil infrastructure design, from project proposition through to construction. Work typically includes drainage, earthworks, highways, pressurised water networks and other utility co-ordination.
- Plan project resources and finances and monitor job financial performance.
- Manage technical staff in the delivery of BIM models and CAD documentation of designs.
- Prepare and review technical reports, specification and schedules.
- Be responsible for planning of team workload.
- Mentor and assist more junior members of the team.
- Commit to your own professional CPD and that of the team through knowledge sharing. Facilitate the development of more junior members of the team.
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Burohappold’s official website.
- Follow the description and apply procedure given there.