Cognizant off campus drive: Cognizant is Hiring – GenC (2020, 2021 & 2022). Candidates who are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
On January 26th, 1994, Francisco D’Souza and Kumar Mahadeva established the international IT company Cognizant. This business, which generates roughly US$18.65 billion yearly revenue, employs about 340,000 people. The company’s CEO has changed from Francisco D’Souza to Brian Humphries as of the year 2019.
Cognizant off campus GenC
- Company name: Cognizant
- Website: cognizant.com
- Job Position: GenC
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc
- Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- CTC: 4 LPA
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create low level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identify and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively address issues and mitigate points of failure
- Take ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch of BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MCA / MSc (CS/IT) & MS Software Engineering (five-year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Strong written and communication skills
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the app.joinsuperset.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Cognizant Careers 2022. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Cognizant Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Cognizant recruitment 2022?
You can apply to the Cognizant off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Cognizant Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Cognizant send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Cognizant sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Cognizant careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Cognizant off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Cognizant?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.