Deloitte Careers: Deloitte is hiring for Human Resources Across India(WFH). The candidates of Any Graduation are eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
Deloitte Human Resources
- Company name: Deloitte
- Website: www.deloitte.com
- Job Position: Human Resources
- Location: Across India (Work From Home)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1.5 Years
- Qualification: B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: 3 LPA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The position supports the recruiting team organized by function, service area, service line, and industry.
- Invite candidates and confirm their availability for interviews as per the SLA.
- Coordinate with the candidate and client service practitioner to set up interviews either through telephone or video conference or face to face.
- Responsible for all logistics pertaining to interviews, for example, blocking meeting rooms, badging emails for the candidate’s visit to Deloitte offices, blitz travel and events, and joining date confirmations in Recruitment Management System (RMS).
- Support during blitz and weekday drives managing scheduling of candidates and confirmation calls, administering pre hire assessments, and tracking interview status, logistics, and reports pertaining to them.
- Update RMS on a timely basis until complete interview process is complete to ensure compliance.
- Maintain candidate details in trackers.
- Generate ad hoc recruiting reports through tools to track candidate status.
- Initiate candidate educational/employment document collection basis recruiter confirmation on offer.
- Upload all the candidate documents on SFDC tool after renaming them according to the naming convention.
- Audit all the documents and check for insufficiencies before sending offer request.
- Continue to own the candidate throughout the hiring process.
- Any other task assigned in consensus with the respective lead.
- Support during blitz and weekday drives managing scheduling of candidates and confirmation calls, administering prehire assessments, and tracking interview status.
- Experience of 0-3 years in HR coordination role
- Graduate in any stream
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience on Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, SAP, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of MS Products such as Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word, and Outlook.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the naukri’s website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.