HDFC Bank off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Operation Executive position. Candidates who completed Any Graduate & Post Graduate are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Sprinto Recruitment | Content Writer.
HDFC Bank is an Indian financial services bank that was founded in August 1994. HDFC Securities and HDB Financial Services are HDFC Bank Limited subsidiaries. As of 2022, HDFC employs 1,52,511 people. The company’s revenue is approximately 359,695 crores. The corporation’s Chairman is Atanu Chakraborty, and its CEO is Sashidhar Jagdishan. The HDFC association is owned by the Housing Development Finance Corporation. The company’s headquarters are in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
HDFC Bank off campus drive
- Company name: HDFC Bank
- Website: hdfcbank.com
- Job Position: Operation Executive
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduate & Post Graduate
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Job Responsibilities Actionable Error Free Processing Processing of transactions as per guidelines prescribed for the same and ensure that respective checks and controls on day 1 & day 2 are done
- Ensure validation of request TAT Compliance Ensure processing within TAT Exception items to be brought to notice of Seniors Process Compliance Compliance to Internal policies / processes Audit & Compliance : Systems and procedures are followed to comply with Internal and External audits and ensuring NIL exceptions.
- Exception Processing All exceptions / rejects to be reviewed and brought to attention of Seniors Share MIS on periodic basis Branch / Business Support Queries to be addressed promptly Closure of referrals with adequate resolution and within TAT MIS to be maintained for the process handled Work towards reducing Customer Complaints Give suggestions for improvement in processes.
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Must have experience in application performance monitoring and optimizing and experience using version control and defect tracking systems.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the hdfcbankcareers.hirealchemy.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the HDFC Bank off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
HDFC Bank Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HDFC Bank recruitment?
You can apply to the HDFC Bank off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for HDFC Bank Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will HDFC Bank send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, HDFC Bank sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the HDFC Bank careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide HDFC Bank off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to HDFC Bank?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.