If you are in search of the jobs at IBM then you are at the right place. You will be glad to know that IBM is hiring for Network Support Engineer. The more details of this job position and the apply link are as follows.
International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation was founded by Charles Ranlett Flint in the year 16 June 1911 at Endicott, New York, United States. The headquarters of the company is located in Armonk, New York, United States.
According to the 2020 report, there are around 3,45,900 employees working in the company across the world. Furthermore, the revenue of the organisation is around 7,787 crores USD as per the same year’s record (2020).
IBM Network Support Engineer
- Company name: IBM
- Website: ibm.com
- Job Position: Network Support Engineer
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full-Time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2021
- Salary: 3 – 5 LPA (Expected)
- One should have good computer skills and great experience in business applications.
- 0 – 1 year of experience. If you are already having less than one year of experience in customer support or administration function then you can apply for this job.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good English language skills are mandatory
- One should have a Strong customer focus
- Professional and articulate
How to Apply?
- At first, check all the above details and head over to the link provided below.
- Now, once again confirm the details on the IBM/s website.
- After checking, click on Apply Now and you will be asked to fill a form there (you can either do or skip it).
- Now, scroll down to the bottom and click on apply.
- You will be asked to log in, either create an account or log in via your social accounts.
- Once after signing in, apply for the job and upload your resume.
Hola! we hope you have successfully applied for this above position. In case, if you encounter any problems while doing any of these steps then do let us know via the comment section below.