JP Morgan Recruitment 2022 for Business Management Associate in the Bangalore location. The candidates of Bachelor’s degree are only eligible to apply for this job role. Interested people can follow below.
JP Morgan Recruitment
- Company name: JP Morgan
- Website: www.jpmorgan.com
- Job Position: Business Management Associate
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 10 LPA (Expected)
- Provide a high level of responsiveness to executive ad-hoc requests related to project management, presentation development, and business analysis
- Organize complex information in a strategic and compelling way, demonstrating strong design acumen and expertise in Excel and PowerPoint techniques
- Create wireframes and mock-ups quickly and iteratively for management presentations, reports, and dashboards
- Communicate effectively with key business partners to understand projects and drive next steps
- Project manage and deliver key work streams and tasks
- Identify key business risks on the platform and drive resolution of mitigating controls
- Support audit, regulatory and compliance deliverables; help drive specific action plans and deliverables within the Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework
- Coordinate team activities and prepare materials for town halls, employee recognition, and strategy working sessions
- Collect and maintain internal resources and documentation on collaboration sites such as SharePoint
- Participate in collaborative initiatives with team members and global managers, looking for ways to continually simplify, improve, and add value to existing business processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or another related area
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Proven experience delivering timely, high quality presentations and/or reporting for various projects and stakeholders. Attention to detail is a must with continuous focus on design excellence
- Demonstrated ability in dealing with different stakeholder groups and driving the agenda
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills
- Ability to articulate and demonstrate thoughtful rationale in design decisions
- Intermediate to advanced level ability expected in all MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot Tables)
- Self-motivated, tenacious and able to work with high degree of independence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Oracle Cloud.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.