LTIMindtree off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Customer Service Associate. Candidates who completed graduation from Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
The company Mindtree specialises on information technology. Its headquarters are in Bangalore, Karnataka, India’s Global Village Tech Park, where it was founded in 1999 by Subroto Bagchi, Ashok Soota, Krishnakumar Natarajan, and Anjan Lahiri. Debashis Chatterjee has served as the business’s CEO. Its parent company is called Larsen & Toubro. According to estimates created in 2022, the company’s entire revenue is $10,520 crore, and there are 38,518 people overall.
LTIMindtree off campus drive
- Company name: LTIMindtree
- Website: mindtree.com
- Job Position: Customer Service Associate
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- AD Role Customer Service Associate CSA Summary: The role involves providing 24 7 support customer support across phone, chat and webcase for a global client.
- The candidate needs to have excellent communication skills and an aptitude for customer service.
- Prior work experience in a contact center back office environment would be an advantage.
- Process Knowledge Ensure detailed knowledge of the products and services offered. Should be able to take ownership of customer queries and provide accurate information.
- Application Knowledge Ensure complete command over the tools and applications used. Prior knowledge of contact center chat applications, ticketing tools, email would be preferred.
- Documentation skills Should have worked on spreadsheets and document software like word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Typing speed – Good typing speed of 35 WMP with a 80 accuracy is preferred.
- Customer Service Orientation Should have a good understanding of customer service. Should have good listening skills, attention to detail and ability to provide right help and guidance to the customer.
- Productivity Ensure process targets on volume of tickets to be serviced, speed of response, accuracy and resolution times are met in a consistent manner.
- Team player – Should be a team player, display a positive attitude and open to constructive feedback.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the LinkedIn website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the LTIMindtree off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.