LTIMindtree off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Junior Data Scientist. Candidates who completed graduation from BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Mindtree is an Information technology company. It was established by Subroto Bagchi, Ashok Soota, Krishnakumar Natarajan, Anjan Lahiri in 1999, and headquarters are in Global Village Tech Park, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
The company’s CEO has been Debashis Chatterjee. Larsen & Toubro is it’s parent corporation. Per the reports generated in 2022, the company’s total revenue is ₹10,520 crore and the total number of employees working in the firm are 38,518.
LTIMindtree off campus drive
- Company name: LTIMindtree
- Website: mindtree.com
- Job Position: Junior Data Scientist
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Strong understanding of GIS concepts and geospatial technologies
- Contribute to meetings and ceremonies including, daily standup, sprint planning, grooming, and retrospectives
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirement s including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Experience in SDLC, agile development process and Product testing lifecycle.
- Work closely with engineering, development, design, cross-functional & marketing teams
- In-depth understan ding of agile and design-centric software development methodologies, product delivery lifecycle, up-to-date information on industry standards and best practices
- Leads product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of users and tech nology
- Instrumental in continuous reviews of business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables and identifies opportunities and risks
- Familiarity with Micro-services, REST Json XML interfaces, methods and schemas
- Basic knowledge of databases like Oracle, SQL, etc
- Hands-on experience in Cloud IaaS (Azure, AWS etc.,)
- Aware of the OGC, IEEE software standards
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.lntinfotech.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the LTIMindtree off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
LTIMindtree Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for LTIMindtree recruitment?
You can apply to the LTIMindtree off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for LTIMindtree Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will LTIMindtree send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, LTIMindtree sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the LTIMindtree careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide LTIMindtree off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to LTIMindtree?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.