Marriot Recruitment for Engineering Associate in Bengaluru. All the candidates of BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Marriot is a Hotel brand that was founded in 1957 by J. Willard Marriott. The headquarters of the company are located in Bethesda, Maryland, United States
- Company name: Marriott
- Website: marriott .com
- Job Position: Engineering Associate
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 3.4 LPA (Expected)
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Communicate with guests/customers to resolve maintenance issues.
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and kitchen and mechanical room equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Carry equipment (e.g., tools, radio).
- Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves for equipment and all utility shut-offs for buildings.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Communicate each day s activities and problems that occur to the other shifts using approved communication programs and standards.
- Display basic knowledge or ability to acquire knowledge in the following categories: air conditioning and refrigeration, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, pneumatic/electronic systems and controls, carpentry and finish skills, kitchen equipment, vehicles, energy conservation, and/or general building.
- Perform all surface preparation, painting, minor drywall and wood trim repair, light bulb and A/C filter replacement and the complete and thorough cleanup of the painting or repair area.
- Use the Lockout/Tagout system before performing any maintenance work.
- Perform repairs on interior and exterior landscaping as well as external landscaping sprinklers.
- Display basic computer skills including inputting air handler schedules and making temperature changes.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications; and properly store flammable materials.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Adhere to quality expectations and standards.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Marriott’s website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button, and log in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.