PTC off campus drive is recruiting candidates for QA Analyst position. Candidates who completed Bachelor/ Master’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Gurgaon location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Samuel Geisberg and Mike Payne started the computer software company PTC in 1985. Its corporate headquarters are in Boston, Massachusetts, in the United States. James E. Heppelmann, the CEO, has been in charge of the company. There were 6,709 people employed by the business altogether. The company generated $1.81 billion in total sales in 2021, according to reports.
PTC off campus drive
- Company name: PTC
- Website: ptc.com
- Job Position: QA Analyst
- Location: Gurgaon
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: Bachelor/ Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- You will be part of team that works on industry leading service parts management application.
- You will get to learn about the product, how our customers use it and come up with innovative methods for testing the application from customer’s perspective.
- Work within Scrum Team
- Create and execute test case documents
- Learn and understand existing and new algorithms.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the ptc.eightfold.ai website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the PTC off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.