Wipro Recruitment: Wipro is hiring for Technical Support Engineer/ IT Service Desk Engineer. Any Graduate/ Post Graduate irrespective of the degree can apply for this job opening. The more details and apply link are as follows.
UP Next: Amazon is hiring for Digital Associate.
- Company name: Wipro
- Website: www.Wipro.com
- Job Position: Technical Support Engineer/ IT Service Desk Engineer
- Location: Pune (WFH)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 5 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Batch: 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Up to 4.4 LPA (Expected)
Role purpose: Answer calls and Service Requests from end users and track status and progress to resolution.
Main responsibilities:Adherence to policies and procedures, closure of open calls after resolution.
- Opens, logs, prioritizes, assigns, and closes calls logged in the IT SD
- Asks the Customer End User for all relevant information concerning the call made or issue reported by the Customer End User
- Attempts to resolve the defined inquiries while on the telephone, to meet the agreed upon Service Level for First Call Resolution
- Routes the inquiries to Resolver Groups as appropriate
- Re-routes misdirected calls
- Escalates tickets which have not been resolved by SD, in accordance with Customer escalation procedures
- Provides status and updates on tickets to authorized users
- Reopens Ticket / Creates new ticket to follow up if the user indicates that the inquiry was not resolved to their satisfaction
- Makes recommendations for updates to the KB database
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Naukri’s website.
- Read all the information given there.
- Click on Apply, fill the details, and submit the application.