ABB JOBS: ABB is hiring for Data Scientist position at Bangalore location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc can follow below for more details and the apply link.
ABB Data Scientist
- Company name: ABB India Limited
- Website: www.abb.com
- Job Position: Data Scientist
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
- Working with business managers to frame a problem, both mathematically and within the business context.
- Understanding business data and how to use it appropriately in data analysis.
- Performing exploratory data analysis to gain a deeper understanding of the problem.
- Constructing and fitting statistical, machine learning, or optimization models.
- Applying and developing appropriate advanced statistical, machine learning, and/or deep learning models and algorithms to classify structured or unstructured data.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and developing analytical solutions to optimize business processes.
- Testing performance of machine learning and deep learning models.
- Performing analysis using industry leading text mining, data mining, and analytical tools and open source software.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Applied Statistics/Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research or related field preferably from the top schools such IITs, NIT, DU, DSE, etc.
- 0-3 years of work experience in Advanced Analytics; 1+ years of experience with advanced statistical modeling and machine learning.
- Highly proficient with analytical/predictive modeling software. (Python/R/SAS or similar). Strong understanding and experience with predictive / analytical modeling techniques, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience with data preparation, rationalization, and processing on big data; Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
- Big data technology experience (Spark, Hadoop, Hive SQL). Experience with Hadoop and Hive tables. Experience with dealing with both structured and unstructured data.
- Ability to effectively work with a team of data scientists exchanging knowledge. Must have significant experience in making presentations for senior leadership and in storytelling.
- Must be a self-starter/strong drive for results and willing to work in a setup which is in inception stage. Willingness to learn new skills and methods as needed – continuous learning mindset.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.abb website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply