Accenture Jobs: Accenture is hiring for Advisory Associate position Across India. The candidates of MBA are eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
Accenture Advisory Associate
- Company name: Accenture
- Website: www.Accenture .com
- Job Position: Advisory Associate
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: M.B.A / PGDM / MMS
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: 5.5 LPA
- Analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions
- Design and write reports to translate medium/large sized client requirements into Technology Solutions leveraging Accenture’s full capabilities
- Analyze or configure modules (e.g., core banking system) by applying knowledge of platforms and functions across SCM, HR, Finance, or customer service
- Build interfaces between modules (e.g., banking applications and core banking system)
- Leverage knowledge of domain and technology by working as a bridge between Technology and business stakeholders
- M.B.A / PGDM / MMS / Integrated MBA in HR, Finance, Marketing or Supply Chain/ Operations (2021 Freshers or graduates from 2020 batch up to 11 months of experience may apply)
- Candidate should have strong conceptual knowledge of Supply Chain or Finance or HR or Sales/Marketing/ Customer Service
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education post 10th standard till completion of graduation and Maximum up to 3 years gap or work experience between Graduation and Post-Graduation
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the www.elitmus.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.