Accenture Jobs: Accenture is hiring for Associate Software Engineer position at various locations across India. If you are interested in applying for this job role then make sure that you belong to these qualifications: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA. The full details of this job and the apply link are as follows.
Accenture Associate Software Engineer
- Company name: Accenture
- Website: accenture.com
- Job Position: Associate Software Engineer
- Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Pune/ Mumbai/ Chennai/ Gurgaon/ Kolkata
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- Batch: 2022
- CTC: 4.5 LPA
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
- Axis Bank Recruitment | Business Development Executive
- Yash Recruitment | Trainee Programmer
- Aditya Birla Group Recruitment | Zonal HR Management Trainee
- Mphasis is hiring for Trainee transaction processing officer
How to Apply?
- First and foremost, make sure to read all the information provided in this page.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be landed on the Accenture website for applying.
- Now, make sure to read the Job Description provided in that page.
- Navigate back, fill all the required details and submit the application.