Accenture off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Information Security Associate. Candidates who completed graduation in B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Delhi/NCR/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai/ Pune locations. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Accenture is an Information technology company. The headquarters of Clarence DeLany are in Dublin, Ireland, and the company was founded there in 1989. Julie Sweet served as the company’s CEO. The organization’s overall revenue in 2021, as indicated by the reports, was $50.53 billion USD. Currently, there are 721,000 people employed by the company.
Accenture off campus drive
- Company name: Accenture
- Website: accenture.com
- Job Position: Information Security Associate
- Location: Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Delhi/NCR/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai/ Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4.8 LPA (Expected)
- Project information security (IS) assessments are our bread and butter. Your first step into the big bad world of risk assessments will involve understanding the Internal assessments for projects across India centers.
- You will shadow Assessor’s during assessment and that will help in gaining better understanding of assessment approach & compliance techniques
- Witness and be part of the IS Awareness team and see them drive fun stuff such as plays, live sessions, infosec gyan during new joiner orientation etc. – the sky is the limit!
- Understand CDP Contract Compliance program for our client delivery teams.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the accenture.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Accenture off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Accenture Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Accenture recruitment?
You can apply to the Accenture off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Accenture Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Accenture send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Accenture sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Accenture careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Accenture off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Accenture?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.