Accenture Recruitment for Junior Data Engineer in India. All the candidates of Graduation/ Post Graduation in computers/ Engineering are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: Autodesk Recruitment | Software Engineer.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, they offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Accenture Recruitment – Data Engineer
- Company name: Accenture
- Website: accenture.com
- Job Position: Junior Data Engineer
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 8 LPA (Expected)
Support the Senior Data Engineer to:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using relevant technologies like SQL, AWS ‘big data’
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing the data science driven business solutions
- Graduation/post-graduation in computers/Engineering from a reputed institute.
- Have experience with databases administration, ETL
- Have experience in SQL, Python, and data prep
- Experience in supporting global clients or internal stakeholders in data science projects.
- Experience of working across multiple geographic borders and time zones.
- Good spoken and written communication skills: able to deal confidently, tactfully, and appropriately with people of different disciplines and at all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable working within a large and complex environment with multiple stakeholders and interest groups.
- Collaborate effectively with the rest of the team to achieve common objectives.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Accenture official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.