Adobe Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Skills, Salary, Eligibility, Walk-In Drive, Requirements, etc. Adobe is recruiting candidates for Quality Analyst Intern – SheSpark position. Candidates who are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
The well-known computer programming company Adobe was once known as Adobe Systems Incorporated. John Warnock and Charles Geschke founded Adobe Systems Inc. in the year 1982. The organization’s main office is in San Jose, California, near the Adobe World Headquarters.
Adobe Careers – Intern
- Company name: Adobe
- Website: adobe.com
- Job Position: Quality Analyst Intern – SheSpark (Only Women)
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
- SheSpark- Adobe’s Women Returnee Internship program is an initiative of Adobe to help women employees who are on a break for personal reasons and want to join the workforce.
- The program will help launch you back to your professional aspirations.
- This is a 6 month internship for experienced candidates returning to the workforce.
- Experience in AEM
- Prior Experience on AEM preferred
- Should have worked on AEM for sites, forms, assets etc.
- Should be able to work with team dispersed across different location
- Should be able to define test strategy, test plan, test cases, defect report, etc.
- Should have worked on Agile projects
- Should be work independently
- Should have good communication skill
- Should be able to work against deadlines
- Should be a self-starter
Nice to work experience on:
- version control (github/bitbucket/gitlab)
- ci/cd (Jenkins/Bamboo/circleci)
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.adobe.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Adobe Careers – Intern. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Adobe Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Adobe recruitment 2022?
You can apply to the Adobe off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Adobe Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Adobe send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Adobe sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Adobe careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Adobe off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Adobe?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.