ADP off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Functional Consultant. Candidates who completed BTech (Non-CS/IT, ECE, EEE) are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
ADP, or Automatic Data Processing, is a management services firm with its U.S. headquarters in Roseland, New Jersey. This organisation was founded by Henry Taub in 1949. The ADP group’s CEO is Carlos A. Rodriguez, and its President is Maria Black. The company brought in roughly $14.59 billion in revenue. This company will have about 58,000 employees by the year 2020.
ADP Associate Functional Consultant
- Company name: ADP
- Website: in.adp.com
- Job Position: Associate Functional Consultant
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Adhere to GlobalView configuration standards and conventions
- Adhere to ADP procedures and policies
- Provide consulting services to client base, as required
- Provide technical support for post-live issue resolution within Service Level Agreement timeframes – specifically investigation, solution identification, recommendation, configuration, unit testing and solution documentation
- Prepare functional/technical specifications and change control requests
- Ensure that customer needs not effectively addressed within the current offering, are communicated to GlobalView Product Manager
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Strong analytical skills and presentation skills & Service orientation.
- Ability to work independently and attention to detail
- Good Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to understand complex organization changes/structures
- Demonstrates behavior that promotes the values of the organization
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the naukri.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the ADP off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
ADP Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ADP recruitment?
You can apply to the ADP off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for ADP Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will ADP send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, ADP sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the ADP careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide ADP off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to ADP?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.