Astreya off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Data Analyst. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Astreya is an IT service management company. It was established in 2001, and its headquarters are located in San Jose, California. Jeffrey Freelandi is the CEO of the corporation. RelayiQ, Inc., 9Lenses LLC are its subsidiaries. Per the reports generated in 2021, the total number of employees working in the association was 1,001-5,000 employees.
Astreya off campus drive
- Company name: Astreya
- Website: astreya.com
- Job Position: Data Analyst
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- Create basic data visualizations
- Create monthly Excel and Google Sheets files from database
- Independently analyze data sets to identify opportunities for increased accuracy and efficiency
- Perform quality assurance on data
- Analyze data to determine potential data gaps
- Work with Senior Data Analysts to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- SQL skills; including creating and modifying macros, as well as creating dashboards using SQL coding
- Experience using Google PLX Dashboards
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to astreya.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Astreya off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.