Airbus off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Graduate Aircraft Systems Simulation Engineer. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : HSBC is hiring for Software Engineer.
Airbus is a Aerospace company established on 18 December 1970. The organization headquarters are located in Leiden, Netherlands. In this group around 1,26,495 employees are working. Guillaume Faury is the current CEO of the association. The revenue of the firm is around 5,215 crores EUR.
Airbus Graduate Engineer
- Company name: Airbus
- Website: airbus.com
- Job Position: Graduate Aircraft Systems Simulation Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2021/ 2022
You will be on a development pathway to prepare you to be an Aircraft Systems Simulation Engineer within and across the Systems CoC, and can expect to be involved in the following;
- Develop an understanding of the functionalities of varied systems in the Aircraft and the role Modeling & Simulation plays in the System Design, Architecture, Development & Integration process
- Have an exposure to Specify, design, develop, integrate, validate and deliver the Software Frameworks from the Systems Engineering and Simulation context
- Enhance your understanding of the Industrial Systems Architecture and Flow simulation capabilities and develop a coherence with the abstract Models
- Enrich your Data Analytics skills at a basic level to enable the choice of data-driven approaches wherever required in such a complex problem-solving environment
- Understanding and explanation of Airbus business process and propose improvisation wherever possible
- Grasp and demonstrate the first principles for design and specification of Aircraft systems based on Top level Aircraft and System requirements
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize the appropriate Airbus tools and techniques in accordance with the challenges solved
- The kind of decision making skill and holistic approach demonstrated in managing conflict and project crisis effectively
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Airbus off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Airbus Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Airbus recruitment?
You can apply to the Airbus off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Airbus Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Airbus send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Airbus sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Airbus careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Airbus off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Airbus ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.