Airtel JOBS: Airtel is hiring for Software Development Engineer position at Gurgaon location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Airtel Software Development Engineer
- Company name: Bharti Airtel
- Website: www.airtel.com
- Job Position: Software Development Engineer
- Location: Gurgaon
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2020/2021
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
About the Role:
The Developer will be part of a cross-functional Scrum team responsible for designing, developing, and testing diverse features of Airtel Paymnets Bank agile stream. Airtel values software engineers who are motivated, creative, passionate and positive. You must be comfortable working closely with others and have solid communication skills. Software engineers who learn quickly and have strong technical skills will thrive at Airtel. You must have considerable experience with object-oriented programming (using Java) and should be familiar with design patterns, data structures, database and other staples of practical software development
- Must participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including design, development, testing, and maintenance
- Should own the delivery of a module within a larger system or application
- Must have execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Should work closely with the senior engineers to understand and develop software solutions
- Must have first-hand working knowledge of web services
- Should have computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Must have computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Should have computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Must have proficiency in at least one modern language like C, C++, Java, etc.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, proactively solve problems, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
- Must have proven result oriented person with a delivery focus
- Should have willingness to dive into software environments and technical issues and to sharpen the skills necessary to for building newer and better products
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the eeji.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply