Alstom off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Application Engineer Trainee. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Alstom is an multinational rolling stock manufacturer company. It was established in 1928, and the headquarters are in Saint-Ouen-sur-Seine, France. Since 2016, Henri Poupart-Lafarge has been the CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm was 75,000, and the total revenue of the association was 1,547 crores EUR.
- Company name: Alstom
- Website: alstom.com
- Job Position: Application Engineer Trainee
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- Get trained on the technolgies needed for the Signaling Solutions
- Gain knowledge on the transportation domain
- Start to Perform development of Application Engineering data/drawings
- Perform the Application data design/drawings
- Involve in the deployment of Engineering set of tools
- Prepare and perform Engineering Data tests and verifications of one’s deliverables
- (“Designer” checks), prior to the ones formally performed by a dedicated V&V team
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page .
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobsearch.alstom.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Alstom off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.