Oracle is hiring for Software Developer position at the Bengaluru location. The individuals of these streams: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA are only eligible to apply for this job role. Below are more details of this job and apply link.
Related: JP Morgan Chase Recruitment 2022.
Oracle Software Developer
- Company name: Oracle
- Website: oracle.com
- Job Position: Software Developer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 6.5 LPA (Expected)
Expected Skills & Qualifications:
- At a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- 0-2 years of Software/Application development experience in the relevant functional areas.
- Sound knowledge of Java/J2EE concepts
- Experience in building cloud solutions is preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to write and communicate clearly and effectively
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Oracle Cloud’s website.
- Click on the Apply Now button, register, and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.
16 thoughts on “Oracle is hiring for Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA”
Please help for this job
I’m fresher 2022 passed out batch
I’m a fresher
No comments Because i am a fresher
Java programs can have two kinds comments:
Implementation comments and documentation comments.
Implementation comments are those found in c++,which are delimited by/*…*/ and //.
Documentation comments are java only, and are delimited by/**……*/.
Doc comments can be extracted to html files using the java doc tool.
I want to do this job I have all skills to do this job.
Iam a fresher