Amazon Careers – Off Campus Jobs, Recruitment, Salary, Eligibility, Requirements, Walk-In Drive, Skills, Careers etc. Amazon is hiring for Ads Content Reviewer job position. The interested candidates can apply for this job through the link given below.
Amazon is an American Multinational technology company. The firm offers E-commerce, Cloud Computing, Artificial intelligence, Consumer electronics, Entertainment, Digital distribution, Self-driving cars, and Supermarket services. Jeff Bezos established it in 1994, and the firm headquarters are in Seattle, Washington, and Arlington, Virginia, U.S.
Andy Jassy is the current CEO of the firm. Per the reports generated in 2021, the total number of employees working in the firm was 1,608,000, and the organization’s total revenue was US$469.822 billion.
Amazon Careers – Reviewer
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.jobs.com
- Job Position: Ads Content Reviewer
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: Any
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Requires strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Power Point and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks offs
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to amazonvirtualhiring.hirepro.in official website.
- Enter all the required details.
- After entering the details check them and submit the application.
We hope you have successfully applied for Amazon careers– Ads Content Reviewer. If you face any problems while going through the apply process please do mention in the comment section and let us know.
Amazon Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Careers India 2022?
To apply for the Amazon off campus drive, follow the ‘Apply Link’ provided above under the steps.
Which year pass out students can apply for Amazon Careers India?
Scroll to the top, and in the bullet points, you can also find the batch and qualification.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
We have mentioned the Salary as expected. It is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
Will Amazon send any mails after applying?
It depends on the job and the hiring partner. Sometimes you may receive, and sometimes you may not. However, if you are shortlisted, you will receive the test mail.
What is the Amazon selection process?
The selection process is generally the same for almost all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Amazon off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to Amazon?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the subsequent careers.