Amazon Careers: The company is hiring for Support Analyst in Chennai. All the candidates who completed Graduation are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
UP Next: Redbus | Business Development Executive.
Amazon is a E-commerce company that was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos. Amazon distributes a streaming content through its Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Music and Twitch. It publishes film and television content through Amazon Studios. The headquarters of the company are located in Seattle, Washington, United States.
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.in
- Job Position: KDP Support Analyst
- Location: Hyderabad (WFH)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 4 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2016/ 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Should be a graduate.
- Should be willing to work in night shifts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Additional computer skills certifications in web technologies are preferable.
- Experience in web-enabled software products or services is highly preferred.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to publishers.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and html is highly desirable.
- Prior experience in process improvement initiatives or six sigma type of projects is preferred but not required
- College graduates preferred, mandatory.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Amazon official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.