Amazon Jobs: Amazon is hiring for Cloud Support Associate position at the Bengaluru location. Interested candidates can follow below for full details and apply link.
Amazon Cloud Support Associate
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.com
- Job Position: Cloud Support Associate
- Location: Bengaluru
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Qualification: BE/ BTech/ MCA
- Salary: Min 6 LPA (Expected)
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
- Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
- Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Exposure to Cloud computing
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Amazon’s official jobs website.
- Login to your account if you have. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Enter all the required fields, and submit your application.