Amazon off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Associate Retail Process. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s degrees are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Work From Home location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Related: Wipro Recruitment | Wipro SIM.
Amazon is a multinational technology business based in the United States. It was created in 1994 by Jeff Bezos and has offices in Arlington, Virginia, and Seattle, Washington, both in the United States. Andy Jassy has been the association’s CEO. The organization’s entire revenue in 2021 was US$469.822 billion, and the total number of employees was 1,544,000.
Amazon off campus drive
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.com
- Job Position: Associate Retail Process
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 30k per Month (Expected)
- Ability to adhere to an SOP-driven process and execute high-judgment actions and accuracy as per defined SOPs.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (Mandatory)
- Work Experience: 0 – 2 years (Max) of experience.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication in English Language.
- Strong analytical ability
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off).
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down up to the duration of his shift.
- Candidates who are based in or willing to relocate to the below locations (only) should
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Amazon official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Amazon off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.