Amazon off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Non-Tech Undergraduate position. Candidates who completed graduation in bachelor’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Amazon is a global business that Jeff Bezos founded in 1994. Through Twitch, Amazon Prime Video, and Amazon Music, the corporation distributes online content. Movies and TV series are made available through Amazon Studios. The company’s corporate offices are in Seattle, Washington, in the United States. The company brings in close to $469.822 billion in revenue.
Amazon Non-Tech Undergraduate
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.in
- Job Position: Non-Tech Undergraduate
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 4 Year
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Batch: 2023
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- At Amazon, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to chart their own path with limitless possibilities.
- We know searching for a role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role.
- We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.amazon.com/about for more information.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in engineering (All Branches other than CS related & Circuit Branches) with expected degree completion between May 2023 to August 2023
- Excel skills with experience handling Macros/Look-ups
- Course work related to supply chain management, production planning, and control
- Basic knowledge of Kaizen and LEAN methodology techniques
- Solid organizational and project-management skill
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the amazon.jobs website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Amazon off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Amazon Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon recruitment?
You can apply to the Amazon off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Amazon Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Amazon send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Amazon sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Amazon careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Amazon off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Amazon?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.