Amazon off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Virtual Technical Support position. Candidates who completed Any graduate are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: GSK Recruitment | Junior Programmer.
Amazon is a global technology corporation. It was founded in 1994 by Jeff Bezos and has headquarters in Arlington, Virginia and Seattle, Washington, both in the United States. Andy Jassy has been the company’s CEO. According to the reports produced at the time, the organization’s total revenue in 2021 was US$469.822 billion, and there were 1,544,000 employees overall.
Amazon off campus drive
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.com
- Job Position: Virtual Technical Support
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: Inter/ Diploma/ Any Graduate/ PG
- Batch: Any
- Salary: 3.5 LPA (Expected)
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the amazoncustomerservice.hirepro.in website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Amazon off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Amazon Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon recruitment?
You can apply to the Amazon off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Amazon Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Amazon send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Amazon sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Amazon careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Amazon off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Amazon ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.