Amazon off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Operations Analyst. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: AXA is hiring for Insurance Claims
Amazon is a multinational technology company. It was established by Jeff Bezos in 1994, and headquarters are in Arlington, Virginia and Seattle, Washington, both in the United States. Andy Jassy has been the CEO of the association. Per the reports generated in 2021, the total revenue of the organization was US$469.822 billion, and the total number of employees in the corporation was1,544,000.
Amazon off campus drive
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.com
- Job Position: Operations Analyst
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Ability to communicate and work with a wide range of internal and external teams.
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Open to learn database applications, SQL queries and other analysis tools.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills; particularly, the ability to deliver analysis in a clear and actionable format.
- Proven ability to define effective and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and measuring the success of those initiatives.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the amazon.jobs website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Amazon off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.