Amazon Jobs: Amazon is hiring for a Programmer Analyst position in Hyderabad. All the interested candidates of BE and B.Tech are eligible to apply for this job position. For full details and apply link, follow below.
Jeff Bezos founded Amazon on 5 July 1994 in Bellevue, Washington, United States. The company’s headquarters are located in Seattle, Washington, United States. From July 2021, Andy Jassy is taking charge as the Chief Executive Officer of the organization.
As per the 2021 report, the firm’s revenue is around 46,980 crores USD. A few subsidiaries of Amazon include Audible, Zappos, Whole Foods Market, Ring, and others.
Amazon has recently released a job opening for the Programmer Analyst position in the Bangalore location. Interested candidates can follow below to apply.
Amazon Programmer Analyst
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.com
- Job Position: Programmer Analyst
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 4.8 LPA (Expected)
- Work with your manager and team to create milestones and deliverables.
- Participate in daily scrums and reviews with development teams.
- Support in platform migrations and configuration, modify internal tools or service level applications and debug or troubleshoot system problems.
- Write code and unit tests and integrate code with other software components.
- Act as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies.
- Utilize Amazon engineering tools, processes and technologies including AWS S3, DynamoDB, EC2 etc.
How to Apply?
- First and Foremost, read all the information: Job Description, Qualification, Role information, etc.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply Link.
- You will be redirected to Amazon’s official website.
- Scroll down and click on Apply button, and log in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload your resume, enter all the required fields, and submit your application.