Amazon Careers: Amazon is hiring for Recruiting Intern position at Bengaluru location. Interested candidates can follow below for all the details and apply link.
Related: Cisco is hiring for Software Engineer.
Amazon Recruiting Intern
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: Amazon.jobs
- Job Position: Recruiting Intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: MBA
- Batch: 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 5.4 LPA (Expected)
- Helping develop strategies to attract potential new Amazonians to learn about opportunities within Amazon.
- Learning how to proactively source candidates for exciting positions across a variety of regions.
- Support with planning and logistics for events, such as recruitment events, leadership trainings, and more.
- Developing your skills in candidate screening and assessment, learning how to test for candidate fit for a variety of positions.
- Assist in streamlining the application processes from external channels (events, job boards, etc).
- Proposing new ways to delight candidates.
- This opportunity is for CURRENT UNIVERSITY STUDENTS only
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in HR, economics, social sciences, humanities, or a related field, and have not yet graduated.
- You have the right to work indefinitely in the country to which you are applying.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are be results-driven with analytical capability and the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision making skills and use sound reasoning to communicate.
- Evidence of leadership skills, working effectively with a team – perhaps you are president of a sporting or social club at university or took the lead in charity work or a group project.
- The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship or full- time role; if it’s in a people- or customer-facing environment, even better.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Amazon’s official website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.