Amazon Recruitment: Amazon is hiring eligible candidates for Software Development Engineer – Intern position. The candidates who are eligible can apply for this job role.
Amazon Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. The company was founded in 5 July 1994 at Bellevue, Washington, United States. The founder of the company is Jeff Bezos. The current CEO is Andy Jassy. The headquarters are located in Seattle, Washington, United States. The revenue of the firm is 38,606.4 crores USD.
Amazon Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: Amazon.jobs
- Job Position: Intern – Software Development Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Min 44K Per Month
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Amazon jobs website.
- Read all the details provided in the website.
- Click on Apply Now and fill the required details.
- Recheck the details and submit.