Amazon Jobs: Amazon is hiring for Seller On boarding Specialist Hindi Language position at the Bangalore/ Bengaluru location. All the graduates irrespective of the degree are eligible to apply for this job role. For more details and the apply link, follow below.
Amazon Seller On boarding Specialist Hindi Language
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.in
- Job Position: Seller On boarding Specialist Hindi Language
- Location: Bangalore/ Bengaluru (Work From Home)
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 5 Years
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: Up to 6.9 LPA (Expected)
Key job responsibilities
- Review legitimacy and accuracy of submitted documents by sellers and respond back on the case if needed.
- Evaluate personal and business information from Sellers and verifying the information with reliable internal and external sources.
- Work efficiently on portals and tools provided by Amazon on this role.
- Maintain high ethics and integrity with respect to critical data.
- Assess collected information about new Sellers in order to on board them to sell on Amazon marketplace.
- Implement checks before launch, validate the details and shift out bad actors early on and prevent them from entering the system.
- Communicate effectively via email with our customer base – third party sellers who want to sell on Amazon in its various marketplaces.
- Minimize the damage to overall customer experience on Amazon platform through document validation.
- Proficient in Hindi and English (reading, listening and writing) with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Team player – capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a global team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Hirepro’s website.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.