Amazon Careers: Amazon is hiring for Software Development Engineer position Across India. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc are eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: Amazon.jobs
- Job Position: Software Development Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Min 2.8 LPA (Expected)
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application
- Familiarity with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s).
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the amazon.job’s website.
- Click on Apply Now and sign in to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.