Amazon Jobs: Amazon is hiring for Software Development Engineer position at Gurugram location. Interested pass-out candidates of BE and B.Tech can follow below for all the details and apply link.
Amazon Software Development Engineer
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: amazon.jobs
- Job Position: Software Development Engineer I
- Location: Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 10 LPA (Expected)
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline – graduation year should be either 2019 or 2020
- Experience in software development building successful production software systems.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Ruby, or C#, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
How to Apply?
- First, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Amazon’s Jobs website.
- Make sure to check all the details of the job there and after checking, click on Apply Now.
- Login to your account if you have any. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After signing in, enter all the required details and then click on submit.