Amazon JOBS: Amazon is hiring for Software Engineer position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Related: IBM is hiring for Application Developer.
Amazon Software Engineer
- Company name: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
- Website: www.amazon.in
- Job Position: Software Development Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 12 LPA (Expected)
- The Amazon India Consumer team is building a new team to build the next generation of features that will help Amazon to effectively communicate with its customers.
- In this role you will be involved in building features and will require understanding and working across back-end services and the shopping app.
- We are looking for solid SDEs who are excited by the charter and looking to solve complex technical problems. If dealing with ambiguity and solving complex technical problems interests you, this may be a great opportunity for you to consider.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Experience building scalable infrastructure software or distributed systems for commercial online services
- Experience in design
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with building scalable services
- Ability to write good quality code and good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in fast-paced, innovation-focused environment
- Hands-on experience developing with Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with Alexa as a customer
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the www.amazon.jobs website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.