Amazon JOBS: Amazon is hiring for Cloud Support Associate position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ MCA can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Amazon Support Associate
- Company name: Amazon
- Website: www.amazon.com
- Job Position: Cloud Support Associate
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 3.5 LPA (Expected)
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
· Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
· Drive customer communication during critical events.
· 0-1 years of experience in Linux/Windows Systems administration OR Database design and Optimization OR BigData Analysis OR Network administration OR Dev-ops.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA
· Troubleshooting / Support experience
· Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Self-starter who is excited about technology.
· Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
· Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
· Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
· Exposure to Cloud computing.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the www.amazon.jobs website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.
4 thoughts on “Amazon is hiring for Cloud Support Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA”
As a fresher, I need a platform to start my career in your company. It is the best place to learn new skills and bring my best out of me.
HI HOW ARE YOU
As a fresher I want to start my career in a reputed company like Amazon to learn new skills and bring my best to the company