AMD Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Skills, Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Requirements, Walk-In Drive, etc. AMD is recruiting candidates for Co-Op/ Intern . Candidates who pursued B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Amdocs is a software firm established in 1982 by Morris Kahn and Boaz Dotan. Chesterfield, Missouri, in the United States, serves as the company’s headquarters. Shuky Sheffer has served as the company’s CEO since 2018. The firm currently employs 31,000 people, and its total sales in 2017 was US$4.29 billion.
AMD Careers – Intern
- Company name: AMD
- Website: amdocs.com
- Job Position: Co-Op/ Intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams that are both local and geographically distributed
- Strong work ethic and pronounced attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, and able to independently drive tasks to completion
- Require a quick learner, able to comprehend and debug complex issues
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech students with course-work/project/experience related to Software Programming
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Proficient in software programming concepts such as algorithms, data structures, Object-oriented, etc.,
- Familiar with programming languages like C, C++, Go or Python
- A good understanding of computer organization/architecture is preferred.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to jobs.amd.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the AMD Careers Intern. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
AMD Off Campus Hiring 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for AMD recruitment 2022?
You can apply to the AMD off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for AMD Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will AMD send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, AMD sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the AMD careers india selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide AMD off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to AMD ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.