AMD is recruiting candidates for Co-Op/ Intern . Candidates who pursued B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Thryve Digital is hiring for Trainee.
Amdocs is a software firm established in 1982 by Morris Kahn and Boaz Dotan. Chesterfield, Missouri, in the United States, serves as the company’s headquarters. Shuky Sheffer has served as the company’s CEO since 2018. The firm currently employs 31,000 people, and its total sales in 2017 was US$4.29 billion.
- Company name: AMD
- Website: amdocs.com
- Job Position: Co-Op/ Intern
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
WHAT WOULD SET YOU APART:
- Will get opportunity to work with ML solution team and cutting edge AI/ML solutions.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Candidate having good C/C++ Programming skills
- Understanding of systems and SoC architecture, accelerators
- Strong SW programming skills in python
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to jobs.amd.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the AMD Careers Intern. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.