Amdocs Hiring: Amdocs is hiring for Software Support Engineer position at the Gurgaon location. The pass-out of candidates of BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, and MCA are eligible to apply for this job role.
Related: Siemens is hiring for Junior Software Developer | BE/ BTech/ BCA/ MCA.
Amdocs Software Support Engineer
- Company name: Amdocs
- Website: amdocs.com
- Job Position: Software Support Engineer
- Location: Gurgaon
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: 6.6 LPA (Expected)
What will your job look like?
- You will provide engineering expertise to troubleshoot, modify and engineer software solutions and configurations to ensure the product/solution performs within optimal design specifications.
- You will investigate, debug and reproduce issues, provide fixes and workarounds and verify changes to ensure continued operability of the software solution.
- You will demonstrate continuous improvements and increased efficiency to the software or business processes utilizing Software Engineering tools, innovative techniques and the reuse of existing solutions.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Required knowledge in C++, Java, SQL & Unix.
How to apply?
- As always, read the information provided in this page.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the Apply link.
- You will be redirected to the Amdocs’ official website.
- Check the information and responsibilities provided there.
- Now, click on ‘Apply Now’.
- You will be asked to upload resume and fill the details.
- Recheck the details after filling and click on Apply.
4 thoughts on “Amdocs is hiring for Software Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA”
Find me a job
Want to join in these role.